Most of our festival will be online but we ask for any of our in-person events that you follow the California state COVID-19 guidelines. We intend to make our events as safe as possible but if you feel at risk, please stay at home. For information on guidelines, testing and more visit: https://covid19.ca.gov/
COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES:
- If you are feeling unwell or have any of the following symptoms, please stay at home.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Our tickets will be sold in advance (online or over the phone) only
- For the DRIVE-IN: Each vehicle may only be occupied by members of the same household
who have already been in close contact with each other. If not utilizing restroom facilities or picking up concessions, patrons must remain in their vehicles. Patrons cannot sit outside of their vehicles, e.g., to view a drive-in movie near their vehicle.
- Patrons must wear a face covering when visiting concessions or the restrooms (Face coverings must cover the nose and mouth)
- Please maintain social distancing with people outside of your household or pod (6 ft apart)
- Patrons cannot bring outside alcohol to SLO Film Festival events.
COVID – 19 NOTICE: By attending, you acknowledge the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and there can be no guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 despite preventative measures taken. By attending the event or program you agree to assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. You agree to follow all SLO Film Fest procedures and practices related to COVID-19 or otherwise. You also agree to release, covenant not to sue, discharge, hold harmless, indemnify and defend SLO Film Fest, to the fullest extent allowable by law (including for ordinary negligence) its directors, employees, agents, contractors, insurers and affiliates, of all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to attendance at SLO Film Fest events or programming.