Sponsoring the San Luis Obispo International Film Festival is a great way to support this important cultural event as well as gain excellent marketing exposure for your business. We encourage all levels of sponsorship and encourage you to get involved in the Festival soon to take advantage of many months of promotion leading up the 2020 Festival. We’ve even added some brand new sponsorship opportunities to help celebrate our 26th Annual Festival! All contributions are tax deductible (Tax ID# 77-0367414).
WHY SPONSOR THE SLO FILM FEST?
• Your donations help cover half of our operating budget. Ticket sales only account for about 50% so we can’t put this Festival on without your support, which helps to pay for venues, AV expense, filmmaker awards, advertising and marketing, and our small staff too. Although the Festival needs over 250 volunteers each year, the core staff of one full-time and three part-time people coordinate the chaos and make it all happen.
• The donor support helps keep our tickets and passes affordable. We are an inclusive festival, not exclusive and we want to keep it that way.
• It allows us to be able to partner with a lot of local non-profits by screening a great movie that matches their mission and issues.
• We provide educational opportunities for budding filmmakers and film-lovers of all ages. Whether it’s our Behind-the-Scenes panels, Q&A’s at the movies, or our Filmmakers of Tomorrow Showcase for youth filmmakers, it is our mission to entertain, educate and inspire filmgoers and filmmakers.
There are many ways to donate to the SLO Film Fest. For an explanation of all the options available, please click here!
Our Sponsor Brochure 2020 will tell you a lot about the festival and lists all sponsorship levels and perks…and we’ve just added a few new ones!
Contributions of $50 cash or more entitle you to become a Film Society member and receive the following benefits:
- Year-round special event discounts
- Discounts on festival tickets for films, receptions, workshops and Special Events
Benefits increase with the size of the donation.
- Please email Development Director Chris Aho: Chris@slofilmfest.org or call (805) 546-3456 for information on sponsor levels and benefits or click on Sponsor Brochure 2020 for all the information.
- Lead Actor – $1500 : Be a sponsor of a feature-length film and get listed on website, on-screen before each screening during the Festival, in Festival guide, full access to Festival VIP Lounge in downtown San Luis Obispo for duration of festival, two Movie Mogul full-access passes, two Red Carpet tickets, and a Festival Tote Bag.
- Supporting Cast – $750 : Be a sponsor of a short film, get listed on website, on-screen before each screening during the Festival, in Festival guide, weekday daytime access to Festival VIP Tent in downtown San Luis Obispo, two Movie Star passes, and two Red Carpet tickets.
- Crew – $300: Be a co-sponsor of a short film, get listed on website, on-screen before each screening during the Festival, in Festival guide and one Movie Fanatic pass.
- Movie Critic – $125: Listing on website, in Festival guide and two Red Carpet tickets.
MAKE A DONATION: Mail a check payable to SLO Film Fest, P.O. Box 1449, San Luis Obispo, CA 93406. We are currently updating our online ticket/donation procedure but you can contact email@example.com if you prefer to use a credit card.
Thank you for supporting the SLO Film Fest!