For all regular screenings, all passes allow priority admission for up to 15 minutes before screening/event time. After that, pass holders are seated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Tickets to Regular Screenings
All tickets for regular screenings will be sold at the venue on a first-come, first serve availability basis for $12 General, $10 Students and SLOIFF Film Society, except for the Filmmakers of Tomorrow Showcase which is $5 for General and Free to students.
Seating for Regular Screenings
Seating for all events is limited and on a first-come, first priority basis, so we recommend you arrive early. Pass holders and advance ticket holders will be given priority seating up to 15 minutes before show starts.
Timing Is Everything
We recommend you get to the theatre at least 20-30 minutes before each screening. Tickets will be available for purchase 15 minutes prior to each screening. Availability is based on pass holder attendance up to that point.
In the event of a sell out, refunds will be honored for individual ticket holders.
Film Society members receive a discount on tickets and receptions. To become a SLOIFF Film Society member, click here.
Headquarters Location/Hours of Operation
2017 SLOIFF HQ – 1003 Osos St. San Luis Obispo (corner of Osos and Monterey)
- Monday Feb. 20 – Saturday Feb. 25: Noon – 2:00pm
- Sunday Feb. 26: Closed
- Monday Feb. 27 – Sat March 4: Noon – 2:00pm
- Sunday March 5: Closed
- Monday March 6 – Friday March 10: Noon – 5:00pm (Sponsor Packets ready)
- Sat & Sun March 11 & 12: Noon – 2:00pm
- Monday March 13: 11:00am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday March 14: 11 am – 7:00pm
- Wednesday March 15: 11am – 7:30pm
- Thursday March 16: 9:30 am – 7:30pm
- Friday March 17: 9:30 am – 7:30pm
- Saturday March 18: 9:30am – 5:00pm
- Sunday March 19: 9:30 am – 5:00pm