Applications for 2021 will open late summer 2020
Volunteer shifts run approximately 3-4 hours.
- You’ll work with a team of Volunteers that enjoys movies just as much as you do.
- You’ll have the opportunity to view films before they are released (as well as some that may never be released).
- You will have a rewarding experience while being treated with courtesy and respect.
- Although you will work hard, you can expect to have fun.
- We expect you to arrive for your scheduled shift on time, dressed appropriately, and ready to work.
- If you are unable to make a shift or are running late to a shift, we expect you to contact one of the Volunteer Coordinators immediately so we may ensure the Festival runs smoothly.
- We expect you to treat everyone with respect .Friendliness and a smile can often make someone’s day. Remember, you officially represent the Festival.
- We expect you to become familiar with the information in the Festival Film Guide.
- We expect you to work to your fullest capacity, but allow yourself time to enjoy the Festival.
For each shift that you volunteer for, you will receive one complimentary film festival pass. These are good for any regular Film Festival screening. You will have priority seating, along with Festival pass holders.
Any questions? Email the Volunteer Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org